Workshops are offered for a fee of $125/hour (preparation, travel, and presentation time) plus travel costs. Some workshops have slide presentations that may be downloaded free of charge. See below:
- Cal-SCHLS Administration Workshop: One of our survey coordinators will walk you through everything you need to know to administer the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), the California School Staff Survey (CSSS), and the California School Parent Survey (CSPS) in your school or district. Download the presentation here: Administration Workshop (ppt).
- Cal-SCHLS Data Workshop. One of our Regional Coordinators will help you review your data and use it to improve school climate, which affect a wide range of youth outcomes including academic achievement, social and emotional well-being and risk taking behavior. View a sample presentation here: Sample Data Workshop (ppt).
- Cal-SCHLS Student Listening Circle Workshop. Please contact Leslie Poynor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Cal-SCHLS Combination Data and SLC Workshop. This is a four to six hour workshop that combines the Cal-SCHLS Data Workshop with the Cal-SCHLS Student Listening Circle Workshop.
- LCAP and Cal-SCHLS data system. This is the PowerPoint that will be presented in tele-conference on November 1. Download the presentation here: LCAP and Cal-SCHLS data system (ppt).