These online workshops are designed to examine your data and specific needs. To schedule one of these fee-based workshops, call your Cal-SCHLS Regional Center.
- Administration Workshop
- One of our survey coordinators will walk you through everything you need to know to administer the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), the California School Staff Survey (CSSS), and the California School Parent Survey (CSPS) in your school or district.
- CHKS Data Appreciation Workshop
- Learn how to get the most out of your CHKS data. We’ll help you analyze your data and use it effectively to improve your learning community.
- CSSS Data Appreciation Workshop
- Take a look at your CSSS data, and we’ll help you analyze your results and look at how non-academic barriers to learning affect school climate.
- Using Your Results For School Improvement Workshop
- Learn how to use the results from your CHKS & CSSS Reports for school improvement initiatives and efforts. School climate and connectedness affect a wide range of youth outcomes including academic achievement, risk taking behavior and wellbeing.
- CTAG Workshop
- Effectively use the CTAG workbook with your CHKS and CSSS data to improve schools and help close the achievement gap. For more information on this workshop, call your Cal-SCHLS Regional Center.